Here are the answers to a few questions we frequently get about COVID and our current teaching model:
1. How do we as a district decide on changing our model?
We look at the following:
- number of positive cases with staff and students
- number of quarantined staff and students
- number of absences with staff (this will most likely determine closing first)
- number of students or staff quarantined due to a positive case (Is it spreading in the family or the building?)
- recommendations from KPH
- Governor order
- KPH order
2. At what point would we move to a Hybrid?
We do not anticipate moving into a Hybrid schedule. We think that we would move straight into the Distance Learning model. However, coming back, depending on the situation, we may go Distance-Hybrid-Traditional.