1) 95% of seniors said that overall, teachers went out of their way to help them succeed in school.
2) 94% of seniors said that overall, teachers held high standards and demanded quality work.
3) 91% of seniors said that they had a positive learning experience at Fredericktown.
4) 82% of seniors participated in school activities and/or athletics.
5) 91% of seniors said that their teachers provided a variety of learning experiences.
6) 84% of seniors said that school taught them to think and to solve problems effectively.
7) 75% of seniors said that they were often asked how to show that they really understood the material in their core classes, rather than just giving an answer.
8) 66% of seniors said that their teacher’s attitudes were caring and responsive to their learning needs.
9) 60% of seniors thought that Fredericktown provided them a strong foundation in the use of technology.
10) 91% of seniors thought that Fredericktown provided them a strong foundation in the areas of reading and writing.
11) 72% of seniors thought Fredericktown prepared them in Mathematics.
12) 65% of seniors said that their teachers provided them with frequent feedback regarding their academic performance.
13) 65% of seniors thought that the Fredericktown made learning interesting by connecting what they were learning to the world beyond the school.
14) 83% of seniors felt they were prepared for standardized tests (proficiencies, OGT, ACT, SAT, AP exams).