Athletic Department Motto
"It's Not About Me"
Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Sportsmanship, Servant Leadership
Freddie Gear - available all year
Baseball - District Final is at Olentangy Orange on May 25th at 5pm vs Amanda-Clearcreek
Softball - Regional Final is at Centerville on May 28th at
12 pm vs Miami East
Tickets must be purchased online at https://www.ohsaa.org/tickets
Sports Physical Opportunity
When: June 7th
Where: Fredericktown Family Practice Office at 16361 Village Parkway, Fredericktown
Time: 3-6 pm
When: July 19th
Where: Dr. Wilson's Office, 122 Columbus Road, Fredericktown
Middle School Students: 1-2 pm
High School Students: 2-3 pm
Cost: $10 Cash
2022 Spring Sports Schedule
(As of 4/1/22)
2021-22 Winter Sports Schedule
(As of 12/7/21)
2022 Spring Sports Program
2021-22 Winter Sports Program
2021 Fall Sports Program
2021 Fall Sport Schedule
(As of 9/16/21)
Fredericktown Facebook Page
Spring Sports Program
Winter 2020-21 Sports Program
Fall 2020 Sports Program
FHS Varsity Head Coach Contact Information
No pets are permitted inside the Stadium at Fredericktown Local Schools Athletic Events. Thank you for your cooperation.
*Student-athletes must have a physical that clears them to participate by the official first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date the student-athlete was cleared. Final Forms must also be completed by the first official day of practice in order to participate.
6th graders DO NOT fill out FINAL FORMS. Only 7th through 12th graders. THANK YOU! GO FREDDIES!
MS Sports we offer at Fredericktown Middle School
Fall: Football, Fall Cheerleading, Golf, Volleyball, Cross Country
Winter: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Winter Cheerleading
Spring: Track & Field
Important Athletic Information:
Below is Final Forms (our online athletic dept paperwork) information for the 2020-21 school year. This information is for incoming 7th graders through seniors to be & parents.
1) Most of you are familiar with Final Forms as you've completed them in past years. When you login there will be a blue box that says "Click to switch to 2020-21 Registration". Click the blue box & follow the directions. Important: MAKE SURE YOU SELECT ALL SPORTS YOU PLAN TO TRY OUT FOR OR PARTICIPATE IN. You will also need to update any information from last year and a parent & the student-athlete need to e-sign each section.
2) For incoming 7th graders & anyone who didn't play sports last year but would like to this year...instructions on how to register for Final Forms are on the FLS Athletic website. (no charge for you to register) Sports sponsored by FMS and available for incoming 7th graders (and 8th graders) are: Football, Fall Cheerleading, Golf, Volleyball, Cross Country, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Winter Cheerleading & Track & Field
3) Link to Final Forms:
4) Link to our athletic website:
5) For each section in Final Forms-"Red" means both parent & student-athlete need to e-sign & it's incomplete. "Yellow" means the student-athlete OR parent needs to e-sign and it's incomplete. "Green" means you've both e-signed & completed that section.
6) Once we get guidance from the OHSAA on physicals for the 2020-21 school year we will pass that information along. We do not have physical dates scheduled at Dr. Wilson's at this point until we get further guidance. Stay tuned to the FLS Facebook page for updates. IMPORTANT: You will print off the physical form from Final Forms (you've entered information in Final Forms that you would typically have to hand write if you had the paper copy). To print this form you to go: "OHSAA PPE Physical (for Physicians)" and then click on "Click to Print--OHSAA PPE Physical Form".
7) Incoming 6th graders DO NOT FILL OUT FINAL FORMS.
8) Questions: Please contact Mr. Brown, Athletic Director, directly at email@example.com
CAMPS, YOUTH LEAGUES, CLINICS & FLYERS
ATHLETIC PASSES & TICKET INFORMATION
COLLEGE BOUND STUDENT-ATHLETES
NCAA Eligibility Center HS Newsletter (August)
NCAA College Bound Information
NAIA College Bound Information
OHSAA PARENT MEETING INFORMATION - VIRTUAL IN 2020/21
NEXT ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB MEETING
2nd Monday of the Month in the Administrative Building
Click the link below to find out more information on the Fredericktown Stadium Renovation Project.
KMAC SCHOOL ADDRESS/LOCATION INFORMATION
2016 SPRING SPORT AWARDS
2016-2017 FALL, WINTER, SPRING SPORT AWARDS
2017-18 AWARDS & HIGHLIGHTS
2018-19 AWARDS & HIGHLIGHTS