Athletic Department Motto
"It's Not About Me"
Core Values: Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Sportsmanship, Servant Leadership
Watch your Fredericktown Freddies take on Mount Gilead Friday Night at the following link: https://youtu.be/EWMzK7eu12U
Game of the Week Sponsor is Alumni Roofing. The halftime show is presented by Country MFG. Adam Brokaw Construction and Legendary Equine Massage have sponsored timeouts and between quarters.
Fall 2020 Ticket Information
All Fall Athletic Events at Fredericktown: $5.00 for all tickets,
No passes will be accepted (Lifetime pass holders need to contact the school)
Due to capacity restrictions set forth by the Ohio Department of Health we are unable to sell any general admission tickets for any of our fall sporting events. Our student athletes will be given ticket vouchers by their coaches to distribute to their family members. You must have a voucher to purchase a ticket at the gate.
Varsity Football (KMAC Policy): Each home football player, band member, and varsity cheerleader will receive a minimum of 2 vouchers to attend HOME Varsity Football games.
Visitor attendance and ticket vouchers will be up to the discretion of the host school based on their seating capacity. It is possible that no visitor attendance will be permitted due to the 15% capacity restriction in the ODH order.
Varsity Volleyball: Volleyball players will be given a minimum of 2 vouchers for home and away games.
JV and Middle School Events: Student Athletes will be given a minimum of 2 vouchers for home and away games.
*Subject to change based upon opponent seating capacity and ODH orders.
2020 FALL SPORT SCHEDULES
(as of August 18, 2020)
2020 -2021 Winter Sport Schedule
2021 Spring Sport Schedule
FHS Varsity Head Coach Contact Information
No pets are permitted inside the Stadium at Fredericktown Local Schools Athletic Events. Thank you for your cooperation.
*Student-athletes must have a physical that clears them to participate by the official first day of practice. Physicals are good for 13 months from the date the student-athlete was cleared. Final Forms must also be completed by the first official day of practice in order to participate.
6th graders DO NOT fill out FINAL FORMS. Only 7th through 12th graders. THANK YOU! GO FREDDIES!
MS Sports we offer at Fredericktown Middle School
Fall: Football, Fall Cheerleading, Golf, Volleyball, Cross Country
Winter: Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Winter Cheerleading
Spring: Track & Field
Important Athletic Information:
Below is Final Forms (our online athletic dept paperwork) information for the 2020-21 school year. This information is for incoming 7th graders through seniors to be & parents.
1) Most of you are familiar with Final Forms as you've completed them in past years. When you login there will be a blue box that says "Click to switch to 2020-21 Registration". Click the blue box & follow the directions. Important: MAKE SURE YOU SELECT ALL SPORTS YOU PLAN TO TRY OUT FOR OR PARTICIPATE IN. You will also need to update any information from last year and a parent & the student-athlete need to e-sign each section.
2) For incoming 7th graders & anyone who didn't play sports last year but would like to this year...instructions on how to register for Final Forms are on the FLS Athletic website. (no charge for you to register) Sports sponsored by FMS and available for incoming 7th graders (and 8th graders) are: Football, Fall Cheerleading, Golf, Volleyball, Cross Country, Boys Basketball, Girls Basketball, Wrestling, Winter Cheerleading & Track & Field
3) Link to Final Forms:
4) Link to our athletic website:
5) For each section in Final Forms-"Red" means both parent & student-athlete need to e-sign & it's incomplete. "Yellow" means the student-athlete OR parent needs to e-sign and it's incomplete. "Green" means you've both e-signed & completed that section.
6) Once we get guidance from the OHSAA on physicals for the 2020-21 school year we will pass that information along. We do not have physical dates scheduled at Dr. Wilson's at this point until we get further guidance. Stay tuned to the FLS Facebook page for updates. IMPORTANT: You will print off the physical form from Final Forms (you've entered information in Final Forms that you would typically have to hand write if you had the paper copy). To print this form you to go: "OHSAA PPE Physical (for Physicians)" and then click on "Click to Print--OHSAA PPE Physical Form".
7) Incoming 6th graders DO NOT FILL OUT FINAL FORMS.
8) Questions: Please contact Mr. Brown, Athletic Director, directly at email@example.com
Hannah Vaughn signs with MVNU to continue her education & join the Bowling Team!
Macey Gage signs with Tiffin University to continue her education & join the Equestrian Team!
Sydney Sansom signs with MVNU to continue her education & play softball!
CAMPS, YOUTH LEAGUES, CLINICS & FLYERS
KMAC, District & State Honors for Winter Sport Student-Athletes:
Jacklyn Nussbaum-2nd Team All-KMAC, 2nd Team All-District
Gabby Daniels-Honorable Mention All-KMAC
Olivia Mast-KMAC All-Academic, Honorable Mention All-District
Lincoln Cunningham-1st Team All-KMAC, 1st Team District 11, 2nd Team All Central District D3 (media)
Terry Fearn-2nd Team All-KMAC, 2nd Team District 11, Honorable Mention All Central District D3 (media), KMAC All-Academic
Caleb Sheriff-Honorable Mention All-KMAC, 2nd Team District 11
Ty Hatfield-Honorable Mention District 11
Hannah Vaughn-1st Team All-KMAC, KMAC Bowler of the Year KMAC All-Academic, All-District, State Runner-up, All-State
Emma Stokes-1st Team All-KMAC
Macey Neer-2nd Team All-KMAC
Griffin Wayne-2nd Team All-KMAC
Justin Zollars-2nd Team All-KMAC
Chase Keyes-Honorable Mention All-KMAC, District Qualifier
Billy Woodring-Honorable Mention All-KMAC
Michael Herbst-KMAC All-Academic
Gene Fitzpatrick-District Qualifier
KMAC & Central District Honors for Fall Sport Student-Athletes:
1st Team Central District Division VI
North Central Ohio Football Coaches Association Awards
1st Team-Terry Fearn
2nd Team-Corey Webb, Jeremiah McKinley, Steven Tumbleson, Alec Ziegman
Honorable Mention-Luke Veyon
KMAC, Central District, Regional & State Awards
1st Team All-KMAC
Natalie VanMeter, Elsa Hoam
2nd Team All-KMAC
Georgie Caputo, Sadie Sanders, Emma Linhares
MS Girls Team-KMAC CHAMPIONS
Elsa Hoam, Natalie VanMeter
Elsa Hoam (25th)
5th @ Districts
8th @ Regionals
1st Team All-KMAC
Thomas Caputo, Evan France, Titus Krabill
2nd Team All-KMAC
Thomas Caputo, Evan France, Ethan Dudgeon, Titus Krabill
Thomas Caputo (4th), Evan France (13th)
Thomas Caputo (6th)
8th Place at State Meet
KMAC & District Volleyball Awards
1st Team All-KMAC
Kesley Boeshart & Olivia Mast
2nd Team All-KMAC
Honorable Mention All-KMAC
Central District Player of the Year
1st Team All-District
2nd Team All-District
Hannah Vaughn & Olivia Mast
Honorable Mention All-District
District Coach of the Year
OHSVCA All-Ohio Honorable Mention
ATHLETIC PASSES & TICKET INFORMATION
COLLEGE BOUND STUDENT-ATHLETES
NCAA Eligibility Center HS Newsletter (August)
NCAA College Bound Information
NAIA College Bound Information
OHSAA PARENT MEETING INFORMATION
NEXT ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB MEETING
Click the link below to find out more information on the Fredericktown Stadium Renovation Project.
KMAC SCHOOL ADDRESS/LOCATION INFORMATION
2016 SPRING SPORT AWARDS
2016-2017 FALL, WINTER, SPRING SPORT AWARDS
2017-18 AWARDS & HIGHLIGHTS
2018-19 AWARDS & HIGHLIGHTS