We’re excited to announce that we are now accepting ticket orders for Varsity Show 2016: 5th Quarter! If you’ve never seen our Varsity Show, you are truly missing out on a one-of-a-kind experience. In addition to rock concert lighting and effects, these performances put the audience up close and personal with members of the FHS Marching Band while enjoying a full season’s worth of songs played in one night! Here’s the need-to-know info for our Varsity Show 2016: 5th Quarter!
Friday, November 18th – 7:00pm
Saturday, November 19th – 5:30pm
Sunday, November 20th – 5:30pm
Doors open 30 minutes prior to each performance
Fredericktown Elementary Commons
$5 General Admission
How to order tickets:
Email FHSVarsityShow@gmail.com the following information:
2. How many tickets AND for which night(s)
3. Please specify how you want to pick up/pay for your tickets:
- Will-Call (pay night-of)
- Pick-Up at Band Office (pay at pick-up)
- Student Take-Home (send money with student-specify which student)
- Seating is EXTREMELY limited, so reserve your seats ASAP! If a show is sold-out, due to the nature of the show, we cannot allow “standing room only”.
- Seats are first-come, first-served. If you volunteer to help set up before a show, please do not attempt to “reserve” seats.
- The show could feature special effects such as strobe lights and/or fog machines. If you are sensitive to these effects, please exercise caution.
- Please use only the FHSVarsityShow@gmail.com email address to order tickets. This helps us make sure we fill orders without confusion.
- Payments can be made through cash or check. Please make out checks to Fredericktown Music Boosters.